Jun 22, 2011

busy weekends

actually there's alot of things in the world outside. cewahh..pujangga x? haha..bukan hape, dulu awal2 intern dok melangut wiken x buat ape. balek n9, lepak2, shopping, shopping and shopping..yeah, basically u know stuffs that giving away all the money inside my super empty pocket.
so one of my fellas asked me to join him on Pesta Chow Kit Kita. never heard of this, but sounds fun. so, on 12th june, at chow kit road, there was a so-called 'pesta ckk' at KL krash pad. since i was so busy with my horror final presentation, so me didn't manage to go for orientation. on the day itself, i was kinda lost on what to do, which dept, and bla..bla..after met Paan, and my HOD, they put me under food sampling dept. food?omg..
fyi, the theme for Pesta ckk this year is to introduce to peeps, street walkers, and tourists what kind of food we have in chow kit. i was responsible to distribute free food from a pakistani's restaurant. overall, it was fun, there were street gigs, flash mob, new peeps, free food..hehe..we're gonna have crew party this weekend. also got an event called 'main dengan rakyat' at dataran merdeka. and it happens on the same day. confused2.
read some article bout giving back to community. so, i decided to join a volunteering program called salam. never heard of it. of course..typical me.
so my first event as an illegal volunteer(keke) was Qua Qua. weirdo. went to hulu selangor, to join LUAS, 'lembaga......air selangor'..haha..eventhough it was my first time joining them, it was alot of fun..
carik binatang dalam sungai,  and our team(kump 4) was super-duper best!! credit to kak ila, abg taro, kak ti, and few can't remember their names.haha..but all in all, we all rockss!! journey from lrt bdr tun razak to ampang was embarassing cos bau sungai+hapak+hanyir..
then last weekend, went to bejimba de'rimba at bamboo camp, hulu selangor. 2 days of jimba. kene jd raksasa gigi, trekking pacat gigit kt perot besar-gile-nak-mati. pictures? cek-it-aut at my fb acc. 
its 5pm. time to go home. ciao! 

      

1 comment:

nazra said...

oit...keje lorr...dok b'blog lak ea..haha...
p/s:: jgn lpe folow blog aq lak k...hehe