Apr 19, 2011



its been awhile since the last update.
past days were filled with lots of memorable things.
thousand words, hundred stories to share. in the end, only one page can give it all away.
girls outing to genting, training program, created my fb account finally.( I know how lame u’ll think I am but who cares..heh)
am thinking back what happened, rupa nya banyak benda yang dah slipped away for the past 2+ years yg kite tak sedar and kite tak buat. Reason?maybe becos of money, time constraint, friends, exams etc..
then I did my own to-do list and bile abes je listed everything down, panjangnye list tu sampai buleh buat pita pengukur jalan.
Tadaaa!! This is my own top 10 list yg SERIUS wajib buat:

·   Skydiving, bungee jumping, paragliding.
·        Bring my parents to perform hajj.
·        Backpacking/tour Europe.
·        Join volunteering program, help poor people, animals.
·        Confess to my secret admire (yg ni I will probably not doing it forever kot).
·        Learn to play guitar, drums
·        Send a message in a bottle, put in my phone number and see who got the bottle!
·        Learn to ballroom dance properly and have my first dance with the man i love.
·        Contribute something to the use of community; bench or gazebo would be nice, with my name on it.
·        Photocopied my face and hang it on my room’s wall.

And the list goes on and on. We are chasing the future, forgetting the past and let
the present passed. Seriously guys, make your own wishlist.  

Remind yourself that life is like a coin, you can spend it in any way, but you only
spend it once.   


"Family means too much, friends are too valuable, and life is too short to put off sharing with people, how much they really mean to you, and pursuing whatever it is makes you happy" 


Sorry for the overflowing emotions in this entry. Stress kot pkir psl weekly report yg baru sampai week 6. -.-‘’ 

No comments: